- Is Your Nursing Home Acting To Prevent Nursing Home Falls From Reoccurring?
Chicago nursing home fall lawyers talk about nursing homes and their responsibility to prevent nursing home falls from reoccurring by implementing interventions.
- Waiting For Godot: How Nursing Home Inaction Leads To Nursing Home Falls
Chicago nursing home fall lawyer Barry Doyle makes the point that a nursing home’s inaction leads not nursing home neglect and falls.
- Study: Lavender Scent May Reduce Nursing Home Falls
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Barry G Doyle comments on a recent study that suggest that the scent of lavender inside nursing home may decrease nursing home falls
- Hoyer Lift Accidents and Nursing Home Falls
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Tamara Schaeffer discusses how Hoyer lift accidents can cause nursing home falls.
- How Medications can Contribute to Illinois Nursing Home Fall Risk Situations
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Tamara Shaeffer discusses the effect certain medications can have on residents with nursing home fall risks and how to keep alert.
- Symptoms of Brain Bleed after Falls
Chicago nursing home lawyer/Nurse Tamara R. Schaeffer talks about symptoms of brain bleed after falls in nursing homes.
- 5 Steps to Help Prevent Nursing Home Falls
If you’re loved one is in a nursing home, our Illinois nursing home fall lawyers have provided a list of 5 step that can help prevent nursing home falls.
- Nursing Home Fall Hip Fractures
Nursing home falls often result in elderly hip fractures which require hip surgery. Hip surgery for elderly patients carry significant risks.
- Nursing Home Falls
Nursing home fall cases should focus on 5 crucial questions relating to development and execution of a fall prevention plan. It is not a “slip and fall case.”
- Preventing Falls in Nursing Homes
While the primary responsibility for preventing falls of residents in nursing homes falls on the nursing home staff, there are some steps that family members can do to prevent loved ones from falling in nursing homes and suffering devastating injuries such as hip fractures.
- Consequences of hip fracture for nursing home residents
Hip fractures are a common injury resulting from falls in nursing homes. Often they require surgery, which is risky for nursing home residents, but the consequences of foregoing surgery are serious too.