When a loved one dies as a result of an accident, there are a lot of questions that need to be answered, and finding the right answers to those questions is difficult in a time of stress and sorrow. We are proud to offer a FREE book to survivors of Illinois wrongful death accidents. In this book, you can find answers to questions like:
- What kind of accidents can results in wrongful death suits?
- What is a survival action?
- How is a wrongful death suit different from a survival action?
- Who gets to file a wrongful death suit?
- Who can be a beneficiary of a wrongful death suit?
- What kind of compensation can be awarded in a wrongful death suit?
- What rights and responsibilities does the person who files the wrongful death suit have?
- How is the money from the settlement of a wrongful death suit distributed?
- What defenses are there to a wrongful death suit?
- Why is liability insurance important in a wrongful death suit?
- What does a personal injury lawyer do for you in a wrongful death suit?
We hope that this book is helpful to victims of wrongful death accident in their time of need.
We encourage you to request our FREE book simply by filling in the form below. There is no obligation to hire our firm when you do request our book. You can expect to receive:
- An email with a link to download a pdf version of the book.
- AND a copy delivered to the address provided below.