FREE Book About Illinois Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Seeing a parent or other loved one suffer unncessary injuries due to abuse or neglect in an Illinois nursing home often stirs feelings of anger, guilt, and betrayal. However, many injuries suffered by Illinois nursing home residents didn't have to happen.
Our Chicago nursing home lawyers are pleased to offer a FREE book for families of nursing home abuse and neglect which contains information addressing important topics and questions such as:
- How does the nursing home business model set the stage for failure?
- Why are the seeds of nursing home abuse and neglect often found in the care planning process?
- Why are falls in nursing homes different from falls elsewhere?
- What federal regulations apply to bed sores or pressure ulcers?
- What are bedrails more hazardous than you think?
- Why is restraining a nursing home resident a poor idea?
- Why do resident-on-resident assaults occur?
- How do malnutrition and dehydration cause injury to nursing home residents?
- Why do many nursing home abuse and neglect injuries result in wrongful death suits?
We hope that this book will be of value to families dealing with the effects of Illinois nursing home abuse and neglect.
We encourage you to request our FREE book simply by filling in the form below.
There is no obligation to hire our firm when you do request our book.
You can expect to receive:
- An email with a link to download a pdf version of the book.
- AND a copy delivered to the address provided.