You will find answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about nursing home neglect and abuse in Illinois. The experienced attorneys of Barry G. Doyle in Chicago are focused on cases of bedsores, choking, malnutrition, dehydration, serious falls, bedrail injuries, medication errors, assault in Illinois nursing homes and are committed to bringing those responsible to justice.
- Wrongful Death
- Bed Sores / Pressure Ulcers
- Nursing Home Falls
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- What is A Wound Care Nurse?
- What is Considered “Significant Weight Loss” in A Nursing Home?
- When is it Proper to File A Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against A Nursing Home?
- Who Collects the Damages in A Survival Claim?
- What is a feeder table?
- What is a mechanical soft diet?
Our law firm is committed to helping families obtain justice for victims of nursing home abuse and neglect cases throughout the State of Illinois and helping ensure that the same errors and mistakes that caused our clients so much pain do not occur again to other nursing home residents.