- Study: Lavender Scent May Reduce Nursing Home Falls
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Barry G Doyle comments on a recent study that suggest that the scent of lavender inside nursing home may decrease nursing home falls
- Hoyer Lift Accidents and Nursing Home Falls
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Barry Doyle discusses how Hoyer lift accidents can cause nursing home falls.
- How Medications can Contribute to Illinois Nursing Home Fall Risk Situations
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Barry Doyle discusses the effect certain medications can have on residents with nursing home fall risks and how to keep alert.
- Symptoms of Brain Bleed after Falls
Chicago nursing home lawyer/Nurse Barry Doyle talks about symptoms of brain bleed after falls in nursing homes.
- 5 Steps to Help Prevent Nursing Home Falls
If you’re loved one is in a nursing home, our Illinois nursing home fall lawyers have provided a list of 5 step that can help prevent nursing home falls.
- Nursing Home Fall Hip Fractures
Nursing home falls often result in elderly hip fractures which require hip surgery. Hip surgery for elderly patients carry significant risks.
- Consequences of hip fracture for nursing home residents
Hip fractures are a common injury resulting from falls in nursing homes. Often they require surgery, which is risky for nursing home residents, but the consequences of foregoing surgery are serious too.